I was born in Florida when I was very young. My parents smuggled me to Minnesota, and I haven’t been able to escape.
Independent writer. Book coach. Developmental Editor. Podcaster.
Other fast facts:
- Capricorn sun / Capricorn moon
- Coffee? Yes, please!
- More anarchist than statist
- Eclectic musical tastes: classical, jazz, chill, lounge, 80s pop, 80s hard rock, 90s alternative
- Favorite albums: Zero 7 – Simple Things; Miles Davis – Kind of Blue; Nirvana Unplugged in New York, Stan Kenton Orchestra – New Concepts in the Artistry of Rhythm, Beck – Sea Change, and oh-so-many more.
- Book addict! Favorite novels: Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell by Susanna Clarke; Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman; The Lager Queen of Minnesota by J. Ryan Stradal. Favorite non-fiction books: Devil in the White City by Erik Larson; Under a Flaming Sky by Daniel James Brown